There is water bubbling up in my yard. What should I do?

Bubbling or pooling water can indicate a service leak or a water main break. Contact the Water Department at 815.998.2133 between 7 a.m.and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. If this occurs after hours, call the non-emergency Police Department number at 311.